Hello Stan Robins,
On Sun, 7 May 2000 11:27:12 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, May 07, 2000, 11:27:12 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Stan Robins wrote:

> Hi TBBETA,

> It seems to me that the programming staff of TB could solve the issue
> on the spot by answering these questions here in the list:

seems to ME that by asking this way you essentially thell the users on
this list not to bother to answer...

I by far prefer them to work on V2 instead on answering questions
which likely can be answered by the list...

> Is the address book contact group feature primarily for the purpose of
> grouping contact addresses for group-addressed messages as I contend,
> or is it primarily for the purpose of grouping templates for
> INDIVIDUALLY ADDRESSED messages as Allie Martin contends?

> How does one account for the behavior of TB when an address book
> contact belongs to more than one contact group?

> If the contact groups are NOT primarily for the purpose of grouping
> contact addresses for group-addressed messages, what is the preferred
> mechanism for this purpose?

> If the contact groups are NOT primarily for the purpose of grouping
> templates, what is the preferred mechanism for this purpose? (My
> answer: folder templates.)

tracer

Using theBAT 1.42c

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]