-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On most other Mail Clients I've used in the past with PGP, whenever I
would want to verify a PGP signature, the plug-in would be invoked, or
whatever, and come up with something like this:

>*** PGP Signature Status: good
>*** Signer: Nick Andriash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>*** Signed: 5/12/00 at 8:07 PM
>*** Verified: 5/12/00 at 8:47 PM
>*** BEGIN PGP VERIFIED MESSAGE ***

which you could include with the message if you so desired.

Using the external version of PGP 6.5.3, TB! uses only PGP Log for
verification. How difficult would it be to incorporate the method I quoted
above, in TB!? I find it advantageous to be able to include that kind of
notification at times, whereas using PGP Log, there is no method that I
know of.

I've never tried the internal version of PGP, so I can't comment on what
method TB! uses for verification/notification in that situation. Anybody
using it care to comment?

What's in version 2.0 with regards to PGP/MIME and/or S/MIME?

Thanks for your time.



Nick

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 6.5.3
Comment: Digitally signed to allow for authentication by recipient.

iQA/AwUBORxoUsUChHR7o/3OEQL9oACaA8gbObu3vsUymf62i1InEOjRVosAoK7h
niL/nB2xknvomtqt4x8CMb6o
=krNp
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, double-click HERE:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------


You are subscribed as : [email protected]


Reply via email to