Hello phil,
On Fri, 26 May 2000 07:06:45 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, May 26, 2000, 9:06:45 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
phil wrote:

> Aye SyP!

> On  Thursday, May 25, 2000  at  22:31:25 GMT +0200 (which was 1:31 PM where you
>think I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

S>> Hello The Bat! beta users and developers,

S>> MaXxX wrote on 5/25/2000, 10:30 PM

M>>> Hello tracer and all you Batters out there.

t>>>> A flying penguin (g)

M>>> SORRY FOR THE BINARY, GUYS! I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!! :D

S>> Now how can I tell TB to use it as splash image? :)

> Try using "exescope."

load the expanded bat and just find the main screen, highlight entry
on the left, you see the Bat on the right.
IMPORT the posted Linux bat save it off and you have a modified screen
I just did it...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.42f

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]