On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:29:51 +0100, Andreas Rumpenhorst wrote:

>>TB doesn't delete mail if you have the "leave mail on server" option
>>checked.

AR> It does, because I delete my mails on the server otherwise their
AR> getting too much.

        Well, Ming Li's statement, taken literally, isn't true because
there's another option to delete messages left on the server after a
predefined time which goes along with the option to leave messages on
the server. In the filters as well, there is a filter action option to
delete the message from the server. Presently I have TB! set to leave
messages on the server, to keep messages on the server after 1 day, and
most of my inbox filters have their filter actions set to delete
messages from the server. I then set TB! to not download messages
greater than 100kb in size. This is a great way of monitoring
attachments especially since I subscribe to Surginet where most of the
subscribers are OE and Outlook users who wantonly post in HTML and send
huge attachments. One individual actually sent a 3MB attachment once to
the list.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-    [TB! v1.46 Beta/1 «» Win2k Pro SP1]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey