Hello Tim,

in your mail dated Monday, September 18, 2000, 16:38,
you whispered something about "Problem with recent Bat Releases":

TC> I leave the Bat running all the time however when the bat checks mail
TC> and downloads, my mouse intermittently ceases functioning.....
TC> Any Ideas on what the problem is?

Well, I just solved this problem quite elegant: I deleted about a
thousand mails I had in 2 folders and then purged and compressed all
folders. I noticed that I saved over 600MB of space <cough> and that
was that.

My mouse moves like brandnew even when getting a large amount of
mails!

 Andreas

I'm using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 under Windows 98 2nd Edition 4.10 Build 2222  A
with an AMD K6-III 400, 128MB SDRAM