Hello

My findings with Word 2000 and TB! Mapi are as follows:

With one TB Account configured (properties setting) "this account is
the default for mailto urls" Word will not open a new edit mail message
and you need to close Word with Ctrl Alt Del .

When not using this setting, Word will request you which account to use.
If you press ok, nothing will happen and you have to close Word with
Ctrl Alt Del. If you press Cancel instead of OK, a new edit mail message
is opened with the word document as attachment.

--
Fred
The Netherlands

Who me? I just wander from room to room.

Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/5