Hello MaXxX,
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:41:55 +0200 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, October 29, 2000, 2:41:55 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
MaXxX wrote:

> You type:

MDP>> GRRR!!!!!!!! Gnash Gnash!!!!

MDP>> How many times do I have to say this? DON'T use %TO macros in folder
MDP>> templates. Don't do it: it's trouble.

> I happen to use them and they've never caused any trouble for me...

> .. maybe it's because they're in the "New Message" template, not in the reply,
> which would indeed be a stupid thing to do :)

seems to me an easy solution, mark certain macros not to be usable in
reply or produce a warning msg that usage there can be dangerous

tracer

Using theBAT 1.47 Halloween Edition

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338