On November 1, 2000, at 5:45:41 AM, Alexander Schaubeck Wrote:

AS> As long as WE are supporting ritlabs in beta-testing their software
AS> for FREE, they should do everything possible to support us in optimal
AS> beta testing !

They already do! I've never had such great support from the Developers
themselves. If we just waited for the official announcement, they most
always include a What's New file. It's only when we jump the gun and
download the RAR file without waiting for the announcement.

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.47 | PGP 7.0 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE