Hello TBBETA,

  I've used PowerArchiver to extract the RAR files of the last two
  betas (1.48b3 and b4). In both cases, I initially got a messages saying the files
  had CRC errors in them. I couldn't extract them except after several
  attempts. What are CRC errors, why are they there, and what should
  be done? Thanks.

Best regards,
 Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Running The Bat!1.48 Beta/4 with Windows95 4.00.950a on P133, 88MB RAM