Hello Susanne,

On  Tue, 14 Nov 2000  at  16:16:48 GMT -0800 (which was 4:16 PM
where I live) witnesses say Susanne typed:

>> This may seem like a silly question, but how do you monitor the
>> memory usage on your computer?

> Forget about my question, I should have read further!

> I guess I'll have to download one of the programs mentioned to be
> able to monitor the memory usage.

 Well, for very basic monitoring in Win 98, you can use the System
 Monitor that comes with Windows.  It doesn't give a detailed break
 down, but for the overall scheme of things it is better than nothing.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/6