Hello The Bat! beta users and developers,

Peter Gannushkin wrote on 12/8/2000, 7:28 PM

Peter>   1. In some mail lists people are sending copies to private addresses
Peter>   too. As all my mail is filtered I don't really need them. The only
Peter>   way to deal with them is to kill dupes manually. I wonder if there
Peter>   is a way to put it into the filter or folder properties.

Create 2 filter (in the following order):

 The first will catch any mail that really went through the listserver.
 Condition: if Sender contains [EMAIL PROTECTED] move to TBUDL.

 The second one will catch the mail that was CC:-d to you:
 Condition: if Recipient contains [EMAIL PROTECTED] , delete
 message (Actions tab).

Hope that helps
--
Cheers, SyP