Hello all,
Thursday, December 14, 2000, Paul White wrote:

MM>> no, I sent 13 revealed bugs already :-((((

I found another 5 yet :-(((

> In which case Max and Stef should call a halt on new features and fix
> the bugs. I have sent a number of bug reports to RITLabs and most of
> them have been confirmed. I don't think any have been fixed. Normally I
> don't support software that has so many *obvious* or widely reported
> bugs. I am only here because the bugs that exist don't affect *me* to
> any great degree.

The Bat! is the best mail client in the world and I love it. I'm doing
localization and support in czech republic and will do it in the future,
I promise. :-)))))

But I am really disgusted with this version. I reported many of these
bugs and they have been confirmed. I don't know, why boys released this
version without full testing and bug fixing in new feature Maintenance
Centre for example!

Hey boys, please fix them! It is not very good advertising fo TB :-(

--

Bye

Marek Mikus

Using the best The Bat! 1.48 Beta/12
under the worst Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
Intel Celeron 266 MHz, 96 MB RAM