On  Friday, December 29, 2000  at  13:44:59 GMT -0600
(which was 2:44 PM where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

Hello Dean,

D> Hi Nick,
D>  Friday, December 29, 2000, 12:41:41 PM, you wrote:

N>> Hmmm? Seems to work just fine with my install of 1.48h on Win 98SE.

N>> Nick

D> Well, I tried version h, still am not getting any response when I
D> use folder or account, properties, then using any of the actual
D> tabs( contents, index, find...).  I must have a setting screwed up
D> somewhere.

works fine here but with regards to your settings... is the TB beta
.exe in your TB directory path? I use to keep my beta executable is a
separate directory so I could keep the non beta exe available. It
worked okay but some features would not work like PGP encrypt/decrypt,
PGP verify SIG, and any time I accessed help I would have to manually
find the help file.

Chuck Smith  [ TB! 1.48h | Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6 ]
PGP Keys: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendPGPKeys

It is more important that a proposition be interesting than that
it be true. (Alfred North Whitehead)