Hello m.tatarynowicz ,

mt> I've got to disagree! Since Bat is written in Delphi we should use
mt> Delphi names. And in Delphi, those little boxes with ticks in them are
mt> called _checkbox'es_.

Is this a Point? Since the_Bat is written by moldavian programmers we
should write in Russian here....

Since a Mercedes is build in Stuttgrat all the People in the World
have to call the steeringwheel now "Lenkrad" if they have a
mercedes......

I wonder how I have to call the steeringwheel in my FIAT

anybody from Italy to help me and what ist the clutch, the break and
the seat called....  ...just to follow the above rules and talk no
nonsense here!

Don't take that to serious!

Greetings
Thomas

--
MFG / Best regards,
Thomas Speer                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]