Hello Johannes,

JP> Sure. While I *don't* want to push this off-topic thread, I just want
JP> to say that well what I quoted to Wolfgang basically said that when
JP> it's not "very" secured (many german attorneys fight about what "very"
JP> means) you can copy it.

Wrong train, Johannes ;-)

Sure, you can copy it for your own private use - but not
redistribute without the copyright owners permission. But we
should move this discussion to news:de.soc.recht.datennetze
now.

JP> Sure. Well, next time I will restrict download to this list ;-)

As you have seen now, this one was not intended for distribution
by RITlabs. I am sure that your only intention was to be helpful,
but what I wanted to point out is that you may get problems
with such an offering, especially in germany at the moment.

--
Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists

Using The Bat! 1.49 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Stadtallendorf, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://www.wolfgang-kynast.de/