Hello Marck,

   On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:50:29 +0000 (02.03.2001 20:50 my local time)
   you wrote about "Dial-up Window",
   at least in part:

MDP> erm... Delphi? I think that Alexander was trying to say you need to be
MDP> a Delphi programmer with reverse engineering tools to solve the
MDP> problem.

Yes, you are right. And - this action is violation of Licence Agreement
in part
You may not .... modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the program, or any subset of the program. Any
such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this licence and may result in criminal or civil
prosecution.
 Alexander Leschinsky