> The Bat! 4.2.21.1 Alpha is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42211.rar

Bug Report

Steps

Open a message received
Highlight all of the names in the  "To"
Right click on the highlighted names
Select "add to address book"
Adds the first name in the list and quits

Bug
it should all of the names to the address book, not just the first
name in the list.  Furthermore, if the messages are going into a
specific address folder, after doing the first three messages, it
should ask, "do you want to place the remaining messages in the
identified folder - yes or no".

Current, you can add the address to the address book if you create a
new message and then hit the "add to messages arrow".  However, it
still requires one to add them one at a time instead of doing a batch.

The feature is in consistent in the application.

Question:
Can other confirm this problem.

Once I have some confirmations, I'll create a bug track report.

Thanks,

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings