Maxim,

> The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb42337.rar

> What's new in 4.2.33.7 since 4.2.33.5:
> [*]  Completely  rewritten HTML display code to address issues related
> to  utf-8.  Although  this  version  is taged "beta", it may really be
> "pre-alpha"  when  it  comes  to  HTML display. We need your feedback.
> Thank you in advance!

No noticeable difference in rendering so far. Messages like the
attached still don't display right. The issue with stuck image
retrieval that I saw at first in .3 has not appeared again.

--
 Gleason
Title: Market Opener - The Globe and Mail

Business Ticker Thursday February 04, 2010

Toyota probes all hybrid brakes amid Prius troubles

Auto maker says antilock brake system was corrected on gas-electric hybrid cars sold since late January; still investigating how to inform people who had bought them earlier

Full Story

Canaccord in talks to buy Genuity

Merger would form brokerage with diversified strengths in financing and M&A

Full Story

BCE revenue climbs to $3.98-billion

Canada's largest telecommunications company sees strong growth in wireless and land-line units

Full Story

Domtar posts profit in fourth quarter

Earnings of $124-million compared with a loss of $676-million a year earlier

Full Story

BoE freezes radical monetary policy

Bank of England announces no increase to unprecedented £200-billion asset-buying program; holds rates steady at 0.5%

Full Story

Dubai discovers new oil field

Exploration to determine reserves and potential to start shortly

Full Story

Energy giants battle over costs of oil sands pipeline

Suncor and Imperial Oil launch legal effort in the U.S. against Enbridge over new pipeline that they say is not needed and will increase tolls

Full Story

CRTC may require Internet providers to improve rural access

Regulator to hold a policy hearing in October to examine whether carriers must service poorly served rural regions

Full Story

Gillespie to unveil Fairmont Pacific Rim

Hotel-condo tower latest project for developer who is reshaping Vancouver's skyline and building towers that will define the city

Full Story

China rejects U.S. pressure over yuan

‘The exchange rate of the renminbi is not the major reason for the Chinese-U.S. trade deficit,' foreign ministry says

Full Story
Unsubscribe