Hi Maxim,

Sunday, March 28, 2010, 10:51:07 PM,

After I wrote this earlier in the day:

>>>However,  with  Google  IMAP,  even  though TB logged in fine, I began
>>>getting  repeated windows asking for my account password - which would
>>>never  be  accepted  (to repeat  -  the initial login was fine and I could
>>>receive mail to the inbox).

You replied:

> That's bad news. In this case, try to select a best beta which
> suits you best way (i.e. have bugs which are less annoying for you).
> We are not going to do anything to improve 4.2.33.8, we would like
> to release a new beta soon from the fresh source code, but I don't
> know exactly how long may it take.

I am pleased to say that the phenomenon I reported to you didn't
repeat itself today (I only ran TB yesterday for a half hour). I.e.,
there were no additional popup windows asking for my password today.
In light of the problems others have been having with this beta, I
thought I'd pass this good news on to you.

Since I never had any trouble with 4.2.35, do you suggest I re-install
that, or since this one (4.2.33.8) is now seemingly Ok for my usage, I
guess I might as well continue using it.

As  always, you on the RitLabs Team have my respect for your hard work
in making TB a great mail program.

On  with  the IMAP development (and for some months, it's been fine on
my Gmail IMAP account, already, even if it isn't the "new Mercedes" of
IMAP).

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 4.2.33.8
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600