Hello Bob,

Thursday, April 1, 2010, 12:30:55 AM, you wrote:

Since it will probably take some time before the next Beta (the one with the
new IMAP code) will be available, I'll take
the risk of being slapped with a Trout :-)

BR> Weet je nog wat Julius Caesar zei: "Van deze, zijn de dapperste der Belgen."

"De Bello Gallico"; takes me back to my school years...

Actually, it should be "de Belgen" ("the Belgians") instead of "der Belgen"
("of the Belgians")

For  those who think there is reason to be proud about this description (and
understand Latin): this is why they were so
"brave" or "strong":

,------/  \----
|  « Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae, propterea quod a cultu atque
humanitate provinciae longissime absunt, minimeque
|  ad eos mercatores saepe commeant atque ea quae ad effeminandos animos
pertinent important, proximique sunt Germanis, qui
|  trans Rhenum incolunt, quibuscum continenter bellum gerunt. »
`-----8<-------

And for those who are not able to translate the above (and are reluctant to
Google):

,------/  \----
|  Of all these, the strongest are the Belgae, because they are furthest
removed from the civilisation and humanity of the
|  province, and merchants mix less with them and sell them less things which
encourage effeminacy; and they are next to
|  the Germans, who live across the Rhine, and with whom they continually
waging war
`-----8<-------

Oh well, those Belgians at least had _something_ to be proud of :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.2.33.9
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 4:25:2) on Dual
Intel Pentium III