Hello all,
Thursday, June 10, 2010, Jay Walker wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Rick <rick.grunwald.groupm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Nope - we are all waiting for the next release with some major enhancements.
>> :)

> Well, Rick, I don't know if you are serious. That smiley is somewhat
> confusing. But, if you are serious, could you maybe outline some of
> the major enhancements. For example, in 5.0 will there be HTML and
> IMAP support?

seriously, team is finishing with new IMAP integration, but this spends
much time, because a lot of other code needs to be changed.

we do not know what other enhancements will be surely available in next
release, this is question to Ritlabs.

BTW I do not know, what You think about HTML support, what are You missing
in version 4?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.2.36.4
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.4.5
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM