> On Saturday, June 12, 2010, 3:59:53 PM, Rick wrote:
>
>> The way I understood is that they should install Outlook then make
>> the bat render to that as a standard. (I'm wincing as I say
>> "Outlook" and "standard" in the same sentence. :)
>
> That isn't what I understood the suggestion to be, but is seems a bad
> idea as well.

Perhaps a better way to put it would be to "Make the HTML editing and rendering
the equal of Outlook" There are a ton of things that need to be added and
tested to the editor. I'd like to see them do it fairly soon.

Maxim said they are going to fix the scheduler after they get the IMAP
rewritten so I know that will be first although I have no idea how long that
will take. :)

--
Rick
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss

v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3