Hi A,
On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, at 14:27:27 -0500 you wrote:

> Are you saying that from your test, those who leave TB! running
> all the time will not benefit from this feature?

I don't know what will happen if TB! is running all the time, I
just think that this is the way that I'd realize such a feature
myself: Check at startup the current date and compare it with the
birthdays in the AB. So I tried it with restarting TB! and that
worked fine.

But you will have to test it yourself over a longer period of
time and see if they added a periodical check. I just changed my
time to 04/03/2001, 23:59, with a birthday in my AB on 04/04/2001
and nothing happened when the clock reached 00:00. *shrug* Sorry,
you will have to find it out yourself, my machine usually isn't
on all the time.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/3 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1