Hello Tbbeta,

When trying to send mail to a server with an expired Cert Mail send
fails with no explanation: https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6856

Quote:

"The Bat! gives the explanation in the account log, but we won't make
an option to bypass this error."

No way to send an email with TB! if the sysad at the other end is a
dimwit. Good night then.

I am actually quite taken aback by this unexpected reply. I have
absolutely no understanding for this policy which will certainly hurt
my company. If I cannot send a mail to my customer because his sysad
didn't update the cert, I *will* lose business.

--
Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.36.4