I notice the dialog in the information tab "Compact" the message base will
remove delete messages. Then "purge and compact" is the next option.
Is this correct or does the "compact" message need to be changed?
Also you cannot copy from the Information tab

When are we getting our OTHER tabs back?

--
Rick
There isn’t a health care system in the world that doesn’t have stories of

v5.0.0.101 ALPHA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3