> viernes, 26 nov 2010 at 19:20, it seems you wrote:

>> Hello Tbbeta,

>>   Could  you  please  make  a  full  list  what's left to do to make a
>>   release?

> In my case:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8164
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8078
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8032
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8156
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8163

I tested the the Attachment deletions. I was able to delete the attachments and
it updated the view correctly, but I got the following error

---------------------------
The Bat!
---------------------------
Access violation at address 00A5CEB8 in module 'thebat.exe'. Read of address
00000028.
OK

--
Rick
A bore is a man who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company.

v5.0.0.110 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3