Dear Maxim,

@8-Dec-2010, 14:33 +0200 (08-Dec 12:33 here) Maxim Masiutin [MM] in
mid:217203759.20101208143...@ritlabs.com said to Maxim:

MM>   If you don't use filters on IMAP, please use new options to
MM>   switch filters off. Currently The Bat! retrieves some
MM>   additional information about a message for filtering even if
MM>   the list of account filters and common filters are empty.

This switch has enabled me to continue testing new versions since it
was the retrieval of the additional information that was causing the
lockout in IMAP for me.

I can now continue using new builds without a problem as long as
this option is turned off. I can manually re-filter the Inbox and
that works fine for me.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.115 on Windows 7 6.1.7600