Hi Maxim,
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, at 23:00:40 [GMT +0200] (which was 22:00 where I live)
you wrote about: 'The Bat! 5.0.0.118 BETA'

> What's new in 5.0.0.118 since 5.0.0.117:
> [*] Better (proper) way of working with TCP/IP sockets
> [-] When The Bat! was working with TCP/IP sockets, it did ignore errors of
> the WSAEnumNetworkEvents() Win32 API call
> [-] When the users pressed Alt+F4 when The Bat! have just started and showed
> the "Unregistered" window, there were an "Access Violation" error
> [*] The Bat! now displays all error, warning and information messages using
> Windows, so you can Ctrl+C to copy text from it, ect. Previously, some
> messages
> were displayed using The Bat! itself, while the other were displayed using
> Windows, that was somewhat inconsistent.
> [*] Faster loading of windows
> [+] Added 133 new strings for translation. These strings were previously
> untranslatable (English-only)

I am seeing a problem that sometimes (not always) after moving a message to a
new
folder it is automatically marked as read. This happens both when the message is
moved using the Sorting office and also when it is moved from the context menu.
The account properties for automatically marking a message as read are both
switched off.

Another problem that I see if that the language context menu in the statusbar
of the message editor is not
working. Switching a language from the top menu works fine.

Are others seeing this too ?

--
Robert van der Hulst
t...@heliks.nl

Using The Bat! 5.0.0.118 BETA on Windows 7.6.1.7600  (x64)