On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 04:07:53PM -0700 or thereabouts, Bob Riley wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> Monday, December 20, 2010, 1:11:40 PM, you wrote:
>
> M>> What's new in 5.0.0.122 since 5.0.0.121:
> M>> [-] Fixed an AV when closing the message editor in beta 121 (BETA issue)
>
> G> Still getting AV when moving to any different IMAP message... it shutdown
> G> TB.
>
> I  cannot  confirm  that  issue with my gmail IMAP account (my only TB
> account).

Hi Bob,

Gmail does not follow the IMAP protocol 100% and I am glad you do not have
any problems with it. :)  Currently, TB is very frustrating for me to use
because of the AVs.

I am using the 5th largest selling mail server, MDaemon, and they follow
the IMAP protocol completely. I have not had any previous IMAP problems
with any of my customers or the email clients they use.. all toll, they
use about 30 different email clients, currently one uses an earlier
version of TB, but with POP only.

Over the holidays, I plan on setting up an Exchange 2010 server, if I have
time, to test TB on this also. I will virtualize this and put it on
another unused commercial static IP I have open from my NSP.

Kindest regards,

Gary