Hi Dwight,

DC> On Thursday, December 23, 2010, 6:48:27 PM, Bob Riley wrote:
DC>
>>  Am I correct here?
DC>
DC> what does about say? on the help tab?

It says valid until version 5.0.99.   But at the website, I could find
no place to extend my license through version 6.0.99.

Maxim had written this earlier to someone:

>> Can you now buy an upgrade now to v5?
MM> Yes,  you  can  buy  a registration key now and the key that will you
receive
MM> will  be valid from 4.2.38 to 6.0.99, so this will fit all v5 versions of
The
MM> Bat!

However,  I don't have version 4.2.38.  I only have version 5 beta, as
you can see below my signature.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 5.0.0.123 BETA
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600