Hi Marek,

> selected (it is Gmail account). When I deleted messages in one TB and moved
> focus to second one, this error appeared probably when syncing.
> v5.0.0.126 BETA MIKUS-NTB/mikus 8.1.2011 22:29:12.394 IMAP_Cmp:7
> EUnicodeException AddRemotePartEx.Error.Instream=nil.Folder=Drafts

I saw the same one yesterday. It happened when I tried to setup an
IMAP account for a email address I had also a POP 3 account for. One
message was deleted by a filter in the POP3 account, so when I clicked
on the message in the IMAP account it no longer existed anymore on the
server.

I think that the behaviour should be a bit more robust, but think that
the problem itself is not a real world problem.

--
Best regards
Raymund