Title: ECriticalSectionsLeak
Hi All,

Using The Bat! v5.0.0.127 BETA on Windows 7 6.1 Build  7600

I tested build 5.0.0.123 for a while and didn't get very far with it. I am now testing 5.0.0.127 and it looks a lot more stable, enough to be my main mail application. Good work!

I have one IMAP account set up (over SSL). I have about 30.000 mails in this account. I have set up one virtual folder which filters for all unread messages in all folders.

I now get an ECriticalSectionsLeak dialogue box every time I shut down The BAT! AFAIK the virtual folder is the only significant change I have performed.

I attach a screen cap of the error dialogue box.

Regards.