Hallo Roelof,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:42:32 +0100GMT (17-1-2011, 14:42 , where I
live), you wrote:

MM>> does anybody use Regexps in Reply template please? I have template working
MM>> in v4, which includes macros like %SETPATTREGEXP or %REGEXPMATCH and none
MM>> of them are working in 5.0 beta

RO> My  reply  template  was using %RegExpBlindMatch but that doesn't work
RO> either.

MM>> Confirmations please?

RO> Yes.

As  an  add-on: Regexp for reply templates defined in the address book
work  fine,  regexp  for  reply templates defined in folder properties
don't function.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Borg Moderator:  Your Topic Is Irrelevant, your arguments are futile.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.129 BETA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM