Hello Stefan,

Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 6:37:23 AM, you wrote:
ST> I cannot confirm this - split mode and split sizes are saved here.
ST> Could you please add more details
Attached  is how I would like to see my split (and set it). But when I
leave TB and return it is as the attached "First Opened."
ST> - do you have any other issues like having running a copy of
ST> thebat.exe after exiting the program?
No  problems  after  exiting.  URL  and  other hints sometimes stay on
screen  after  TB  in  minimized. No AVs since .130. Progress is being
made on all fronts.

Other existing problems for me:
1)  where  filtered  messages  that  are to be marked as read they are
moved but no marked  as read
2) When  opening  the  address  book,  the  cursor is on "search results"
rather than "personal address book" as in the past.
3)   The  [Next],  [Follow],  [Delete & Next] and [Delete & Follow] icons
(macros?) don't do anything in the reader pane.
 Richard                            mailto:newmangr...@gmail.com
Using The Bat! v5.0.0.130 BETA on Windows XP6 Build 7600