Hello,
well, I am still confused from this system, preferences do not work
correctly (one option is not enabled, second is disabled but working
etc.) and default setting is not useful, this is fixable. But I do not
understand inconsistency in interface, because what I see, we have
different color, font, borders, size and setting in areas like

1) Status bar (OS based)
2) Folder/Account/Message Hints (TB templates based on HTML)
3) Toolbars and URL links (TB pre-defined and without HTML templates)

So, what is planned behaviour and when we could expect, it will be finally
working? From my POV, hints should be suspended to 5.0 postrelease and now
team should focus on real showstoppers and bugfixes.

This is nor "cool" nor "must have" feature, You should spend time with now.

Thanks

--

Thanks and Bye,

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.0.131 BETA
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.6.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 4 GB RAM