>> I HOPE it is not WAD. Other folders don't act this way and it is not if
>> flags are not allowed, it is just that you cannot use the shortcut

>> Also I don't understand why they would reset the flag if you edit the
>> message

> check message context menu, all attribute entries in "Flags" group are
> disabled, this is why shortcut does not work too, this is same in 4.2.

You are correct - all flags are grayed out - yet I can set the priority from
within a mail and it is saved. I am not sure of the logic behind removing
access to flags (sort of - you can still invoke them). Note this is "high
priority" and was set from within the email that had been saved for later in
the outbox)

--
Rick
Rogues are preferable to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest. -

v5.0.0.132 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3