Hello Tbbeta,

I just found the latest beta has a new group of settings. It is under
Account/Properties/Mail Management/IMAP Download. When I make changes to these I
get error messages and AV's. They mostly seem to have something to do with
folders that do not exist and probably relate to my previous message about
inability to remove extra Trash and Sent folders.

I am also wondering about the fact that these settings are for the entire
account, whereas they used to be on a folder by folder basis.

 Stuart                          mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm