v5.0.0.134 Postponed messages are all sent when "send & receive all" is invoked
Description For the third time in a week, I have had Messages set up to go out
over the next several day GO OUT ALL AT ONCE.

I don't know what happened the first time but this time they went out after a
"send & receive all" (F11)
Steps To Reproduce send some messages to go out on future dates
Prss F11
They will go out regardless of the future date specified.

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8389

--
Rick
All that we see or seem

v5.0.0.134 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3