Hello Tbbeta,

I have started using antispamsniper again as there were problems with it in
this
Alpha/Beta series. I receive the following message.

!2/2/2011, 09:01:34: FETCH - TLS handshake failure. Invalid server certificate
(The CA Root certificate is not trusted because it is not in the Trusted Root CA
address book).

Sometimes it pops up a message box saying this and there is no way to allow it,
although by ignoring it your mail eventually comes in. Are others seeing this?
Is it going to be fixed or is this something ASS has to deal with. They say it
is self signed and used to be allowed.

 Stuart                   mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.135 BETA

 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600