Hello Raymund,

> Hi Sean,

>> It  would  appear that GPG is still a non starter.

> Which GPG version are you using?

Using  1.4.11  have  also used 2.x. If I get 2 messages from the group
from the same author, then I don't need to put in the password, but if
I get 3 messages from the group from 3 different people then I have to
put in my password 3 times

Sean
--
GSWoT and CaCert WOT Assurer

.tel  http://rima.tel/

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong