> Hello all,
> Wednesday, February 23, 2011, Marek Mikus wrote:

>> During this hidden operation, destination msgbase is not updated, user can
>> see this only when checking free drive space.

> to be clear, sometimes appears this non-title-non-text-non-progressbar
> dialog, which has non-functional "Cancel" button... :-(

I get that - usually from selecting too many messages too quickly. It doesn't
disappear and I have to kill TB with the task manager

This was not an issue until a few betas ago.

--
Rick
Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.-Jean-Paul Sartre

v5.0.0.141 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3