Dear Vilius,

@13-Mar-2011, 13:30 +0200 (13-Mar 11:30 here) Vilius Šumskas [V] in
mid:1639143839.20110313133...@lnk.lt said to Marck:

... <snip>
>> DLMGR:TFileStorage.LoadBD EConvertError '30/12/1899' is not a valid date and
>> time

V> Sounds  like one of the messages in your account has the date of 1899?

Maybe - somewhere in the tree. I don't know - I haven't found it
yet. It's not in the Inbox, which is kept empty. All messages are
sorted into folders.

V> Or maybe you external hard drive has trouble setting dates on files?

No. No problem except on first execution of the day. When I run up
for the 2nd time, it all works perfectly. So, even if there is a
problem with a bad date on one of the messages somewhere in one of
my folder, it's not the cause of the problem as far as I can tell.
And if the external drive  (500gb USB 2.5) had problems, they would
happen on every access, not just the first attempt of the day to
mark a message read. A bit specific, don't you think?

V> P.S.    BTW,    why    are  you   using such complicated messages base
V> synchronization scheme with IMAP?

I am? And why shouldn't I? Isn't that why IMAP was rewritten - so
that people could use the IMAP structure of their choice? And
Thunderbird can handle it perfectly well. And K-9 mail (Android) can
handle it perfectly well. You may be confusing the issue with
non-issues here :).

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.148 BETA on Windows 7 6.1.7600