> Hello TBBETA,

> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/thebat_pro_5-0-4-rc4.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/thebat_home_5-0-4-rc4.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/intpack_5-0-4-rc4.msi
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/thebat_rus_5-0-4-rc4.msi

> [-] (#0008512) Connection Centre: Strings "Transferred" and "User /
> Server" not translated (BETA issue)
> [-] More fixes in HTML images
> [-] (#0008224) Some GIF files shoe only 1/4 of the graphic (BETA issue)
> [-] (#0008538) redirecting in IMAP filters doesn't work
> [-] When printing to a printer which was different from default
> printer, The Bat! could give an Access Violation error. This bug was
> introduced in version The Bat! 1.62r.
> [*] Remove thread start/finish debug messages from the "ex_log.txt" file
> (BETA issue)
> [-] (#0008521) Removing a contact from a group in the address book doesn't
> update address list
> [-] (#0008542) Manual re-threading didn't work (Beta issue)
> [-] "Follow" button doesn't work in "Find certificates" dialog for
> certificates stored in address book
> [-] "Floating point division by zero" exception in image viewer

The EML association comes up but still fails if you choose to associate it with
the bat
---------------------------
Configure file & protocol handling
---------------------------
Some of extensions/protocols could not be associated.
It is possible you do not have access rights to do that or
some software prevents you from that. It was not possible to associate with:

.EML  (message files in RFC-822 format)
OK

--
Rick
"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on

v5.0.4 RC/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3