Hi Maxim,
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, at 20:01:47 [GMT +0300] (which was 19:01 where I live)
you wrote about: 'wrong time zone offset fix'

> [-] The Bat! version 5 did incorrectly displayed message time (there were an
> incorrect time zone diff applied) created/received by v4 and before (BETA
> ISSUE). Please do not rollback from v5 to v4 since in this case messages will
> be again with time incorrectly offset by time zone diff.

Does this also fix the issue that when I import messages with daylight saving on
a different creation time is shown that when I import the messages with daylight
saving off ?
For example

I import with Daylight Saving off, and Created shows 16:00

Daylight saving is enabled and Created still shows 16:00

I import the same message again

In the new message Created is shown as 17:00

--
Robert van der Hulst
t...@heliks.nl

Using The Bat! 5.0.8 on Windows 7.6.1.7601 Service Pack 1