> Hello Rick,

> Saturday, April 23, 2011, 8:41:16 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):
>> Try searching that folder for unread messages and see if they are
>> just not showing.

> Thank you. I'll try that solution.

That isn't a solution - it is a work around. There is some kind of bug that
doesn't let certain messages appear in the list. I sent some to Maxim at one
point and he couldn't reproduce it. I had one person whose mail would ALWAYS do
that

--
Rick
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff

v5.0.9.1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3