Hello Maxim,

Saturday, April 30, 2011, 9:40:22 PM, among other things, you wrote:

MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_5-0-10.msi

MM> What's new in The Bat! 5.0.10 (comparing to 5.0.8)?

No problem here with installation but I still have the following bugs here:

1.   Read  filters do not work.  Worked in 5.0.0.138, but not in any version
since  since.   [https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5253, 29-10-2005 and
signed  off  by me as fixed in version 5.0.0.138, 15-2-2011] I have reported
this new failure by direct mail to Stefan Tanurkov but had no response.

2.   Flters  for  virtual folders do not work properly if a 'Text' search is
included.  [https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8556, 18-3-2011]

3.   Refiltering  does not work if there are a large number of messages.  In
version  4  the  refilter  function pauses every so often but always resumes
until  all the messages have been looked at.  I presume the programme pauses
because  of  limited memory or limited temporary file size.  In version 5 at
the  first  pause  position, after a while, instead of resuming filtering it
says filtering is complete.

4.   Still in version 5, in the customise program, the items displayed there
are  not  always the same as the items actually displayed in the toolbar and
therefore  it  is  not  possiblre  to  edit  the toolbar properly.  This was
reported in version 4, [https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7740, 15-4-2009]

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v5.0.10  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1