Hello Maxim, Stephan and all,

Please spend some time on filters and virtual folders. These are the
USP of the program, IMHO. If these features are broken, then TheBat!
becomes just like all the other email clients.

If TheBat! is like all the other email clients, then I can save many
hours of my day just getting on with my real business without the
missing features.

I shudder to think how much time this beta cycle has cost us all here
in testing, checking and reporting the same problem release after
release.

It's a bit like the John Cleese film, Clockwise: 'It's not the
despair: I can cope with the despair. It's the HOPE - that's what's
killing me.'

 Tony                          mailto:t...@parkinch.co.uk

The Bat! 5.0.12