Hello Tbbeta,

The TB! is really starting to annoy me. This was happening with previous
versions, but I can not tell you when it started.

When I move from one message to another (using CTRL + >) TB! disappears, in
one of the quickest shutdowns possible (AKA crash).

It was present in the first public release and it is still here.

It does not happen every time but once or twice a day.

The 'normal' practice of switching it off and on again goes not appear to
help. This includes rebooting the laptop.

This is with Normal folders with pop.

:(

 David                          mailto:da...@elliott.uk.com
running TB! ver 5.0.12.1