Hello TBBETA Members!

  Bring me up to date, a while ago TB made use of Hunspell beside
  their own option. I did install it, and as far as I can see it is
  still installed [Hunspell.DLL in TB directory] but TB does not use
  it - at least all options on its tab are greyed out.

  I only stumbled upon this because I find the German checker used
  [SSCE] deeply lacking in helpfulness, it doesn't know many words,
  has major trouble with word forms and seems to not know the basics
  of German morphology. In short: it has much too much false
  positives.

  Resultant question: Anything wrong with my Hunspell installation?

  Bonus: If any programming resources could be freed up by scrapping
         the German spell checker in favour of working on, say, Global
         View Modes - RITLabs, do it.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.12.12 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

Das 11. Gebot: Du solltest vertrauen auf Deines Nachbarn Dummheit.
[Aleks Papst]