> Hello Bat people :-)

> Has anyone else witnessed the phantom taskbar button icon?

> Virtually all the time in all betas I see (after a short while)two
> taskbar button icons for the main program? Even if I close TB down
> the second button icon remains until it is clicked on and then it disappears!!

> Surely I'm not alone??

> Win7 32bit and Vista 32bit

I get this when the program has crashed or I have to kill it with Task manager.
When I restart there are 2 icons. If I pass the cursor over them, the ghost
will disappear
--
Rick
A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging

v5.0.12.15 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3